I have a problem with starting several books at the same time. I have newfound resolve to finish every book I start from now on. Here is a sample of what I am reading and will finish.
- On Writing – Stephen King
- The Passage – Justin Cronin
- The Price of Admiralty – John Keegan
- My Struggle – Karl Ove Knausgaard
- The Gay Science – Friedrich Nietzche
- Forensics -D.P. Lyle M.D.
Why I am reading what I’m reading? Mostly its research. The Price of Admiralty is for research I’m doing for a side project (not writing) that requires knowledge of naval warfare. On Writing, you can guess on that one. The Passage, My Struggle, The Gay Science are just for fun. And all the literary journals I’m still getting through from AWP 2015. What is everyone else reading. Send me some suggestions.